Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time to ask questions about my book:

Tonight, I will go head to head with J. Blair Brown in a showdown!  Didn't mean for that to rhyme.  This interview was postponed for two weeks so you can imagine that I have been gearing up for it.  Actually, I've spoken to Judith on the phone several times and she is really a great person.  She did warn me that she will be playing devil's advocate and defending the female race.  Though the book is not meant to discredit woman, I can understand where she is coming from.  So please, if you'd like to Tune-in, sign on to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jblairbrown/2011/02/03/livin-the-dream-with-author-jaymes-ian-woode !

Feel free to ask questions online so that we can address them on the show!  Even if you don't have a question, it will be a fun time tonight!  After the show, please feel free to come back here and leave a comment with your feedback!  Thanks for listening, Jaymes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jaymes Ian Woode's Relationship feed