Monday, November 15, 2010

Finished rewriting novel!

I believe a celebration is due.  After a grueling weekend of rewriting and avoiding rewriting, especially the end, the most difficult piece, it's done.  It wasn't as difficult as I had imagined but, nonetheless, it still tugged on many of my emotions.  I believe it was almost just as fun rewriting the novel as it was writing the original copy.  Now, I am stuck on deciding what to do next.  With a novel and a self-help guide ready to go, I am torn between working on my children's project or a young adult project that involves a very heavy committment.  Plus, there is still another novel already laid out.  I'm leaning toward something a bit more animated. 

I think it will be best to take a break from heavy writing and focus on something a little lighter, the children's project.  This is something I have been waiting for more than a year to write and just needed to wait for the download to come into my brain.  The story line is in place but and, as you know with projects, I need to put the pieces together for it all to make sense.  It should be another exciting adventure that I can't wait to sink my teeth into.  But, before I do that, I think I'll send out a few queries on the novel.  After all, that is why I did the rewrite, right?  Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jaymes Ian Woode's Relationship feed