Friday, December 10, 2010

Success is never done alone!

I have always believed that the greatest part of success is sharing it with those who helped to get me there.  These past few weeks, as my book 101 Behaviors a Guy needs to Understand about his Woman! travels through the publishing process, I feel a great sense of success.  After seeing the cover design for the first time, I couldn't help but smile broadly and feel achieved.  There have been a few people in my life who greatly encouraged my writing and helped provide important feedback on the manuscript.  Now, as pre-marketing is underway, more people are joining in on my book endeavor.  It is such a great feeling, though many of them are only doing their jobs, to have such wonderful people also get excited about helping me get on the right track.  I can't help but be appreciative of their guidance and for keeping the fire lit!

Doing anything that causes a sense of success in your life is exciting and adds to your confidence of being on the right path.  However, never forget all of those people that helped you to get there.  Even the smallest action, such as someone telling you that you can do it, is an enormous gift to your success.  Please, take the time to let those people know how much you appreciate them.  The old adage comes to mind, "What goes around comes around."  I like to think that something is coming around for me which makes me feel even better knowing that I have done for others what is now being done for me.  So, without further ado, thank you!  I appreciate every single one of you for being there for me during this time and those who will help to carry the torch even further.  I cherish my friends, family, editor, publisher, marketers, people on the street who liked the idea when I first started talking about it, and especially those who offered kind words of encouragement.  May the cycle of sharing success never end and never be kept to only one person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jaymes Ian Woode's Relationship feed